- Joe Rogan
- Malan Darras
- Gary Vee
- Jay Abraham
- 21 Savage
- Meek Mill
- Will Smith
- Joyner Lucas
- Marcelo Garcia
- A kickass massage therapist
- Jiro Ono
- Mr Chi City
- Meditate 20 mins twice per day
- Walk my brother’s dog
- Lift weights
- Yoga routine
- Hypnotherapy session
- Stop what I’m doing and just breathe
- Install a P-hub blocker on my browser
- Continue to eat keto & avoid carbs
- Drink more water
- Sleep on time and get 8 hours of sleep
- Black out my room
- Just have more fun in general
- Blast some mumble rap
- Continue to quit coffee + sims
- Take a cold ass shower
- I have amazing friends who check up and care about me
- Despite everything that has been happen, I still have money in the bank
- My YouTube channel is growing and making more money
- My mom is still alive
- I have kickass fans, subscribers, viewers, and readers
- I have world class skilled friends in branding, marketing, and business who give their services for free to me… I’m freaking lucky!
- I’m in Boston – enjoying the break & slower paced life
- My mom cooks me warm hot meals while I’m at home
- I’m not letting the trolls and haters win by taking consistent action and pump out MORE content
- I have a kickass full stack marketer on my team and help provide for his family
- I’m taking Cantonese lessons
- I have friends who I can learn from and day trade with
- I’ve quit coffee for 2+ months now
- I’ve stayed keto for 2+ weeks now
- I’m staying consistent with these lists and my five minute journal
- I’m not letting my life situations get me down and I’m constantly looking to turn any adversity into an advantage.
- Do ya free one on one with my email list
- Fund/offer 3 fans to beta test Kickass Investing 2.0
- Plan out more Q&A for my list
- Send out a “get to know you” survey
- Create an unsubscribe campaign for non active subs
- Document and shoot more IG stories of my life
- Find burning topics on YouTube and Reddit
- Create a top 10 post on my favorite books
- Create a top 10 post on my best purchases
- Send an AMA post to the email
- Connect with OG fans
- Do a book giveaway
- Live training videos
- Create some kickass checklists
- Speak at schools when COVID is over
- Broadcast my feedback form
- Create a kickass quiz
- Create infographics
- Write a book that actually helps people
- Improve navigation of my website
- Skit comedy
- Sampling – hip hop production
- Kimura Trap (Jiujitsu)
- Writing kickass emails
- Cooking steak
- Sticking to the diet
- Sleeping on time
- Influence and selling
- Delegating tasks that I’m weak at
- Autotune & R&B
- Connecting my friends to kickass people and products
- Speed reading
- Content creation/curation
- Staying on top of hip hop trends
- Delegate MORE videos to my Kickass Editor
- Take a graphic design class
- Delegate/outsource someone to edit my thumbnails
- Spend a n hour per week researching the production of Top YouTubers
- Block out extra time to shoot content
- Focus more on quality vs quantity
- Invite more guests like Angela & Jenny
- Focus on serving my subscribers & viewers
- Take a photography skill class so I can take better thumbnails
- Seek out more affiliate and brand deals so I can pay my editor for more projects
- Shoot more “fun” content to prevent burnout
- Hire/train a YouTube SEO person to handle my tags
- Incorporate more b-roll clips in my clips
- Keep a folder of b-roll clips that I can reuse again
- Learn how to color grade & invest into a LUTs
- Review my audio settings
- Invest in post audio software
- Shoot more fucking videos lol
- Storyboard my ideas
- Learn more about storytelling
- How to help pharmacists escape retail hell
- How to start a YouTube channel
- YouTube SEO Agency
- How to start a YouTube channel
- Content idea/YouTube competitor research service
- High touch “how to invest” services
- YouTube SEO services for jiujitsu channels
- High ticket sales program for millennials
- How to make friends + influence people
- Soft skills
- Book club/review service
- Side control attacks at defense for white belts
- Nootropic consulting
- Digital Marketing Consulting
- Funnel audiets
- Cuddle service LOL
- Sperm donation
- Pharmacy MTM services for independent pharmacies
- Social media marketing for pharmacies
- Strategic consulting for pharmacy
- Video editing services
- Sleep 8 hours per day
- Get a weekly Thai massage
- Spend/block off 4 hours for fucking off time
- Attend restorative yoga classes 2x per week
- Acupuncture sessions
- Take glutamine & BCAA
- Spend more “fuck off” time with friends
- Meditate twice per day
- Hire a VA & outsource boring tasks
- Block out my schedule & incorporate free blocks
- Offer a launch special for Kickass Investing 2.0
- Shoot a high quality produced video with article + affiliate links and monetize with AdSense
- Double my fulfillment calls for high ticket sales
- Create a personal “spiff” for performance goals
- Start a Solo 401(k)
- Offer and sell a consulting offer on my email list
- Shoot 100 product review videos with affiliate links
- Reach out for Brand deals and model other YouTube channels & their brand deals
- Take on another high ticket client or contracting gig
- Day trade
- Rental arbitrage & corporate housing
- Digital marketing consulting
Just start creating – that’s what most entrepreneurs will tell you to do.
For the last 10 years since I have created content, I’ve done exactly that with little direction.
But that’s ok – everyone need to start that.
Sure – is it more “efficient” to have a lavish plan that’s perfectly calculated? Absolutely.
But what’s wrong with a well structured plan?
Analysis paralysis. You get stuck over analyzing. And most importantly as a new content creator you need reps.
Think about it like this. Have you ever ran into a perfectionist trying to work out?
They spend hours researching the “best” diet and workout – but end up doing nothing. What are they looking for? A magic pill – that doesn’t exist.
They don’t realize that that the real secret is the process of refinement and improving as you go.
It’s the process of taking something imperfect and continuously improving on it.
And that’s where I feel like my business life has taken me. I had no idea where I wanted to be.
Hell – I didn’t even WANT a business, but I wanted a “free” life.
It just so happens that I picked up skills along the way that eventually people needed – not only wanted.
And people were willing to pay for these skills.
So if you’re struggling to figure out the “best” business or want to create that YouTube channel, stop looking for that magic pill – it doesn’t exist.
Start creating. Pick up your phone. Put in your reps.
Your rich life isn’t build on a “magic pill”, but on the process and foundation of continuous improvement.